- Purchase from one of London’s oldest jewellers
- Independent & reputable family business since 1798
- Friendly personal service
- Carefully hand picked collection by our expert team
- Complimentary UK delivery
- Delivered in our beautifully branded packaging
- One year guarantee on all purchases
- All pieces refurbished by our skilled workshop
- Full t&cs including delivery information here
Alluring Art Deco Two Diamond Ring
This pretty Art Deco era ring features the classic geometric shapes. This design is quite unique and striking! The hallmarks inside are a telltale sign as this era was when Platinum and Gold were used together as platinum began used in jewellery manufacture widely. Platinum has a different melting point to Gold so was harder to work with for a long time before this.
" A unique, eye-catching shaped ring which deserves to be worn every day. "
PERIOD : Art Deco 1920-1935
HALLMARKS : 18ct gold, Platinum
GEMSTONES : Diamond
MEASUREMENTS : Each old cut round Diamond is approximately 10 points. Approximate Colour H/I. Clarity Vs1/2.
CURRENT SIZE : O 1/2
Most rings can be resized to fit. Please contact us before purchasing if you would need this ring resized.