- Purchase from one of London’s oldest jewellers
- Independent & reputable family business since 1798
- Friendly personal service
- Carefully hand picked collection by our expert team
- Complimentary UK delivery
- Delivered in our beautifully branded packaging
- One year guarantee on all purchases
- All pieces refurbished by our skilled workshop
- Full t&cs including delivery information here
Antique Mizpah ring
A wonderful example of a Mizpah ring. Crafted in 18 carat Gold with a rare double heart featuring a Diamond & Ruby. Fully Hallmarked Birmingham 1893. ‘Mizpah’ jewellery is often found especially in the Victorian era. ‘Mizpah’ is a Hebrew word that means ‘watchtower’ and is loosely interpreted as ‘May God watch over you’.
" Give a Mizpah ring to a precious loved one as a reminder they are loved always and no matter what! "
PERIOD : Victorian 1837-1901
HALLMARKS : 18ct gold
GEMSTONES : Diamond, Ruby
MEASUREMENTS : Diamond and Ruby are approximately 5 points each.
CURRENT SIZE : Currently U and resizable
Most rings can be resized to fit. Please contact us before purchasing if you would need this ring resized.