- Purchase from one of London’s oldest jewellers
- Independent & reputable family business since 1798
- Friendly personal service
- Carefully hand picked collection by our expert team
- Complimentary UK delivery
- Delivered in our beautifully branded packaging
- One year guarantee on all purchases
- All pieces refurbished by our skilled workshop
- Full t&cs including delivery information here
Art Deco era Hexagon Diamond Cluster Ring
This gorgeous geometric hexagonal ring is pavé set with Diamonds. This ring is stamped 18 Carat Gold and Platinum which, as well as its craftsmanship and style, is a telltale sign of it’s age. We love the slight detailing with the indents on the shoulder too.
" The shape of this ring is so unique. "
PERIOD : Art Deco 1920-1935
HALLMARKS : 18ct gold, Platinum
GEMSTONES : Diamond
MEASUREMENTS : A total of approximately 35 points.
CURRENT SIZE : P
Most rings can be resized to fit. Please contact us before purchasing if you would need this ring resized.