- Purchase from one of London’s oldest jewellers
- Independent & reputable family business since 1798
- Friendly personal service
- Carefully hand picked collection by our expert team
- Complimentary UK delivery
- Delivered in our beautifully branded packaging
- One year guarantee on all purchases
- All pieces refurbished by our skilled workshop
- Full t&cs including delivery information here
Contemporary Diamond Cluster Ring
A central diamond cluster unusually features both round brilliant and baguette diamonds arranged together in this beautiful ring. The gold band has a satisfying feel when worn. The contemporary design is more substantial than some antique counterparts which can often be more delicate, especially where the band meets the head of the ring where the diamonds sit. This would make it an excellent sturdy everyday ring.
" A chic, contemporary diamond ring that could be worn comfortably every day. "
PERIOD : Contemporary
HALLMARKS : 18ct gold
GEMSTONES : Diamond
MEASUREMENTS : Approximately 0.62ct spread across the central emerald cut and four baguette cut diamonds. 10 round brilliant cut diamonds in the surround each approximately 0.01ct each 0.10ct total.
CURRENT SIZE : N
Most rings can be resized to fit. Please contact us before purchasing if you would need this ring resized.