- Purchase from one of London’s oldest jewellers
- Independent & reputable family business since 1798
- Friendly personal service
- Carefully hand picked collection by our expert team
- Complimentary UK delivery
- Delivered in our beautifully branded packaging
- One year guarantee on all purchases
- All pieces refurbished by our skilled workshop
- Full t&cs including delivery information here
Diamond and Pearl Brooch and Pendant
A classic example of a brooch which also has a bale and can be worn as a lovely pendant. This piece is set in Gold with a silver top which was classic of craftsmanship of the era. The lovely open work design includes flowing lines and Pearl and Diamond accents. Accompanied by a 9 carat, 18 inch chain.
" A pretty, true antique. We love the versatility of this piece. "
PERIOD : Victorian 1837-1901
HALLMARKS : Tests 9ct gold
GEMSTONES : Diamond, Pearl
MEASUREMENTS : The two cultured pearls are 3mm each. There are 26 rose cut diamonds approximately 0.45ct in total.
Out of stock