- Purchase from one of London’s oldest jewellers
- Independent & reputable family business since 1798
- Friendly personal service
- Carefully hand picked collection by our expert team
- Complimentary UK delivery
- Delivered in our beautifully branded packaging
- One year guarantee on all purchases
- All pieces refurbished by our skilled workshop
- Full t&cs including delivery information here
Exceptional Old Mine Cut Diamond Ring
A wonderful old mine cut diamond ‘five stone’ ring. Hand crafted, with scrolling side gallery which is classic of the design of the era, and a pleasure to look at for the wearer. Old mine cut diamonds catch the light in a different way to modern round brilliants as they were designed to glisten in the candlelight. They were each hand cut with love and precision.
" Old Mine Cut Diamonds have a certain je ne sais quoi. We adore them! "
PERIOD : Circa 1900
HALLMARKS : Tests 18ct gold
GEMSTONES : Diamond
MEASUREMENTS : 5 graduated Old Mine Cut Diamonds with a total weight of approximately 1.6 carats. Center stone is approximately 0.40 points. Next two stones are approximately 0.35 points. Outer stones are approximately 0.25 points. Colour is approximately F/G and Clarity is approximately Si
CURRENT SIZE : i
Most rings can be resized to fit. Please contact us before purchasing if you would need this ring resized.