- Purchase from one of London’s oldest jewellers
- Independent & reputable family business since 1798
- Friendly personal service
- Carefully hand picked collection by our expert team
- Complimentary UK delivery
- Delivered in our beautifully branded packaging
- One year guarantee on all purchases
- All pieces refurbished by our skilled workshop
- Full t&cs including delivery information here
Impressive Ruby and Diamond Cluster Ring
This ruby and diamond cluster ring houses an amazing amount of unusual fanning, tapering baguette cut diamonds. The baguette cut was made famous during the illustrious Art Deco period. Used here in a more contemporary vintage piece, but the demand for this amazing cut is still very high. A really special statement ring. You will also be contributing to sustainability by buying a pre-loved piece.
" This ring will be sure to turn heads everywhere you go! "
PERIOD : Contemporary
HALLMARKS : 18ct gold
GEMSTONES : Diamond, Ruby
MEASUREMENTS : The Ruby is approximately 1.40cts. Diamonds are approximately G/H colour VS1. 26 baguette Diamonds in the surround with 8 in the shoulders. Approximate Diamond weight 2.40ct. Hallmarked Birmingham 750 18ct
CURRENT SIZE : O 1/2
Most rings can be resized to fit. Please contact us before purchasing if you would need this ring resized.