- Purchase from one of London’s oldest jewellers
- Independent & reputable family business since 1798
- Friendly personal service
- Carefully hand picked collection by our expert team
- Complimentary UK delivery
- Delivered in our beautifully branded packaging
- One year guarantee on all purchases
- All pieces refurbished by our skilled workshop
- Full t&cs including delivery information here
Impressive Vintage Platinum Diamond and Emerald Double Halo Ring
This wonderful ring, crafted in Platinum is a classic Art Deco Style reproduction vintage piece from the last few decades. A square with cut off edges, and a central rectangular faceted Emerald in a good colour, with little jardin (exclusions). Re-assayed by us recently, but this ring is vintage.
" The combination of Platinum, Diamonds and Emeralds is very Art Deco as well as the shape. "
PERIOD : 1990's
HALLMARKS : Platinum
GEMSTONES : Diamond, Emerald
MEASUREMENTS : Approximately 1.18 carat central Emerald. 24 round brilliant Diamonds in two tiers with a total Diamond weight of approximately half a carat. Colour Approximately I/J, Clarity Vvs1/2.
CURRENT SIZE : M
Most rings can be resized to fit. Please contact us before purchasing if you would need this ring resized.
Out of stock