- Purchase from one of London’s oldest jewellers
- Independent & reputable family business since 1798
- Friendly personal service
- Carefully hand picked collection by our expert team
- Complimentary UK delivery
- Delivered in our beautifully branded packaging
- One year guarantee on all purchases
- All pieces refurbished by our skilled workshop
- Full t&cs including delivery information here
Lapis Lazuli Cabochon Earrings
Perfectly circular and aesthetically pleasing, these sizable round studs have strong large Omega backs for security. The round Lapis stones are each framed by a beautiful yellow gold rope design. It is a deeply saturated deep-blue metamorphic rock with tiny gold flecks of Pyrite and has been prized since ancient times for its colour – for example it was famously used in the funeral mask of Tutankhamun!
" Our customers adore Lapis. It sells quicker than we can replace it! "
PERIOD : 1960's
HALLMARKS : 18ct gold
GEMSTONES : Lapis Lazuli
MEASUREMENTS : Lapis weight approximately 9 carats per earring. Gold import hallmark London 1965.