- Purchase from one of London’s oldest jewellers
- Independent & reputable family business since 1798
- Friendly personal service
- Carefully hand picked collection by our expert team
- Complimentary UK delivery
- Delivered in our beautifully branded packaging
- One year guarantee on all purchases
- All pieces refurbished by our skilled workshop
- Full t&cs including delivery information here
Rare early Victorian Silver Book Link Chain Necklace with Original Citrine clasp
A wonderful authentic antique solid silver necklace in very good condition. This rare ‘book link’ chain has oversized, large hand carved links and still has its original clasp in good working order with two Citrines in bezel settings with open backs. Many modern designers imitate this style of setting. This necklace is circa 120 years old.
" A true antique and fantastic piece. We especially love the gemset clasp. "
PERIOD : Victorian 1837-1901
MEASUREMENTS : 18 inches in length. Each long link is 15mm long x 10mm wide. Each round link is 15mm wide. Citrines are 13mm x 10mm each in size.
Out of stock