- Purchase from one of London’s oldest jewellers
- Independent & reputable family business since 1798
- Friendly personal service
- Carefully hand picked collection by our expert team
- Complimentary UK delivery
- Delivered in our beautifully branded packaging
- One year guarantee on all purchases
- All pieces refurbished by our skilled workshop
- Full t&cs including delivery information here
Very large Ethiopian Cabochon Water Opal Ring
A very impressive piece. This enormous oval cabochon Ethiopian Opal is full of flashes of colour, with a golden base tone and most prominent firey flashes of orange, red and green as you move the stone and it catches the light. Either side of the stone sit several baguette diamonds to complete the look. This is a recycled piece of jewellery from the last 20 years and has been made to look brand new again.
" What an exceptional jewel this is! We can't resist a firey Opal and nor can our customers... "
PERIOD : 2000's
HALLMARKS : 18ct gold
GEMSTONES : Diamond, Opal
MEASUREMENTS : 7.55 carat Cabochon Oval shaped Opal Approximately 60 points of Baguette cut Diamonds in total
CURRENT SIZE : R
Most rings can be resized to fit. Please contact us before purchasing if you would need this ring resized.