- Purchase from one of London’s oldest jewellers
- Independent & reputable family business since 1798
- Friendly personal service
- Carefully hand picked collection by our expert team
- Complimentary UK delivery
- Delivered in our beautifully branded packaging
- One year guarantee on all purchases
- All pieces refurbished by our skilled workshop
- Full t&cs including delivery information here
Victorian Peridot and Pearl Cluster Pendant
This beautiful Victorian square shaped pendant is a timeless classic. The famously vivid Peridot is the birthstone for August and is the gem variety of the mineral olivine. Set in a halo of natural pearls and suspended on an 18ct yellow and white gold chain. This pendant is a very special one.
" This little piece of Victorian history is a real winner! It would make a dream gift. "
PERIOD : Victorian 1837-1901
HALLMARKS : 15ct gold
GEMSTONES : Pearl, Peridot
MEASUREMENTS : Peridot is approximately 6.08ct. The length of the chain is 16 inches.