- Vintage Three Stone Diamond Ring With A Central Heart
Vintage Three Stone Diamond Ring With A Central Heart
The heart shape is a symbol of enduring love and romance. Heart shapes in jewellery were first reported many years ago in the middle ages. During the 15th century this romantic symbolism grew in popularity and eventually became widely used in jewellery with the Victorian’s being quite taken by it. This is a contemporary example of such an expression of love. The Diamonds are of exceptional quality with notable sparkle in our window!
" Buy a heart ring as an act of self love, or for the one you love. "
Most rings can be resized to fit. Please contact us before purchasing if you would need this ring resized.
- Purchase from one of London’s oldest jewellers
- Independent & reputable family business since 1798
- Friendly personal service
- Carefully hand picked collection by our expert team
- Complimentary UK delivery
- Delivered in our beautifully branded packaging
- One year guarantee on all purchases
- All pieces refurbished by our skilled workshop
- Full t&cs including delivery information here