- Purchase from one of London’s oldest jewellers
- Independent & reputable family business since 1798
- Friendly personal service
- Carefully hand picked collection by our expert team
- Complimentary UK delivery
- Delivered in our beautifully branded packaging
- One year guarantee on all purchases
- All pieces refurbished by our skilled workshop
- Full t&cs including delivery information here
Antique Sapphire and Diamond Ring
A beautiful example of an early 20th century piece of craftsmanship. This ring’s hand carved open work filigree design features three central stones in bezel settings. A central old mine cut Diamond and two Sapphires. The gold is white around the stones, and the band is yellow gold.
" We adore this true antique piece. A classic example of a McCarthy's ring! "
PERIOD : 1910's
HALLMARKS : Tests 18ct gold
GEMSTONES : Diamond, Sapphire
MEASUREMENTS : 0.30 point Old Mine Cut Diamond & 0.26 points per Sapphire
CURRENT SIZE : L
Most rings can be resized to fit. Please contact us before purchasing if you would need this ring resized.