- Purchase from one of London’s oldest jewellers
- Independent & reputable family business since 1798
- Friendly personal service
- Carefully hand picked collection by our expert team
- Complimentary UK delivery
- Delivered in our beautifully branded packaging
- One year guarantee on all purchases
- All pieces refurbished by our skilled workshop
- Full t&cs including delivery information here
Art Deco Style, Aquamarine and Diamond Ring
This ring is a classic example of Art Deco design and craftsmanship. The plaque design is the instantly recognisable elongated, rectangular shape with cut off edges. The open work uses negative space cleverly to create this pretty design with diamonds interspersed with a milgrain bezel setting drawing the eyes around the geometric pattern of the ring. Each shoulder also features a diamond to complete the look.
" This ring is a fine reproduction of the Art Deco era. "
PERIOD : Contemporary
HALLMARKS : 18ct gold
GEMSTONES : Diamond, Aquamarine
MEASUREMENTS : The aquamarine is approximately 0.31ct. Diamond weight approximately 0.10pts in total
CURRENT SIZE : N
Most rings can be resized to fit. Please contact us before purchasing if you would need this ring resized.